Sunday, December 21, 2008

Silverstein Balks

from:
Justin White Threatens Me
Dec 17th, 2008 by Richard Silverstein
I have a strong policy about harassment and threats.
Taming Korach: Yet, Richard, you threaten and harass those who disagree with you (not to mention censor).

it only feeds the trolls
Taming Korach: Is this from Richard’s imaginary world? Trolls? Too many mushrooms and Jethro Tull at Berkeley, Rich?

People have threatened to…recircumcize me,…
Taming Korach: I am not convinced you were circumcised, but I am not one to check!

Orthodox Jewish convert
Taming Korach: What is Orthodox? Is that another label you invented to attack the frum community?

sometimes the worst kind…named Justin White
Taming Korach: Who is the stalker, Richard? Who is the obsessed, deranged nut?

who is not Orthodox as a disgusting imposter
Taming Korach: You are disgusting, but not an impostor. You are a real misguided ego-maniac. You are no fake! I wouldn’t waste my time on a fake.

We all might as well be Arabs as far as he’s concerned (his words, not mine).
Taming Korach: Liar. I have not said this nor would I.

He created a blog whose sole purpose seemed designed to mock me…
Taming Korach: Nonsense. I have posted other articles: you just keep providing fuel for my fire. You are knee-deep in self-defamation. I see it takes more than a גר-צדק to pull you out!

and dared me to read it (which I didn’t).
Taming Korach: If you didn’t read it, then how would you think that the sole purpose was to mock you? Again-you are not telling the truth here and you have caught yourself in a logical inconsistency.

And they are a threat to me.
Taming Korach: You are a threat to yourself. Even other commentators on the page have shown that you are mistaken. Stop twisting the truth. If a man would lie about his own religion, then what else would he be capable of?

it’s perhaps from first hand experience
Taming Korach: Another cheap shot, eh? You lowly toad. We all have issues, lil Richard, but yours trump everyone else’s. When you have a way of life dedicated to attacking your own religion-you have issues.

Some individuals I respect disagree with my response to matters like this as I mentioned above.
Taming Korach: Yet another lie. You often censor those who disagree with you. That is what prompted me to create the ASDL-so that at last those of us who get attacked by wolves in sheep’s’ clothing can defend themselves publicly. You are a sicko Richard. You reveal person info about your fellow Jews with no hesitation. You go after anyone who disagrees with you. I am not sure you are capable of any real repentance.

But I think every example of pathological behavior needs to be answered firmly.
Taming Korach: Yes. Now what about yours? You are a pathological liar (read above) and a pathological self-hater.

If you don’t, you allow unbalanced bullies to think they have an advantage over you.
Taming Korach: Thanks for the street-tough lesson. Ever heard of reverse-psychology? Ever think that I want you to publish my statements against you? You are the child, boy. Every year in Israel is like 7 years in the States-dog years. NOW HEEL!

No comments: