Friday, June 5, 2009

An Open Letter to Richard Silverstein

Rich,

It seems that six months have passed and you are still up to no good:

1. "If I’m not mistaken this comment is Justin White a longtime troll & advocate of all manner of disgusting violence against me & some of my fellow Jews."

You are mistaken. I am not Amos-Amos is Amos. I do not advocate violence against anyone-including Richard Silverstein, and especially not against my fellow Jews. However, I have the right to defend myself-especially against slanderous statements by you in which you don't allow me to defend myself in my own words. You are no liberal! You are a "chickenshit" to borrow a phrase from your own site. You attack and don't have the courage to allow the "other" to defend himself. You know this is true but you have to save face in your "forum" where you are the "dungeon master" and all of the commentators are your little elves. You can't be the iron man of humanistic morality if you always demonstrate the petty behavior that is the bi-product of a petty mind.

2. Don't bother threatening me with Beinin or any of your other post-Semitic lost-Shkinazim. Don't bother giving me directives because this is an open forum in a free world, buddy! This isn't your Tikun Dungeon. I have never threatened you nor anyone else online. If you want to have a mature discussion about the topics relevant to Israel, that is fine. With all due respect, seriously, I think some additional emotional maturity is required. I have been seeing Anglo Jewish kids come here from the USA for 7 years, and a good number of them are 5-10 years behind their Israeli counterparts in the maturity department. Why? Is it because, in that respect, Israel is more advanced? Perhaps you should also focus on the positive aspects of Israel and Israelis more. After all, you all fund our little State and we baby-sit your grown children.

With the sincerest regards,
Justin White
The Anti-Self Defamation League
www.asdl.biz

No comments: