Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Roseanne On Jesus and Kabbalah

Roseanne Barr has once again given us insight into the inner workings of Judaism in this reflection posted on her blog:

CONNECTION TO JESUS...

Part of the story of "jesus" is actually about his friend, shimon bar yochai...both men and their wives were erased from european jewish history, in its drive to become german/enlightened...ARYANIZED.. and yet it has been kept alive in sephardic/aramaic communities for two thousand years. (in another post I talked about this holy racial war of jewish thought - the talmudic and the zoharistic)

Outside the cave (in P'q'uin) where rabbi shimon hid for thirteen years from the romans...

In an instant, my mind raced ahead of itself, forward, and yet into the past... it smelled things and saw things and heard things unseen.

I saw the voice! I heard the smell! All senses synthesized...like at sinai.. I felt energy of life pulsing up from the earth and down from the trees. I flew at the speed of light, my eyebeam! The men I was with told me that in those days, they walked one inch off the ground and could teleport.

They were the temple monks, running for their lives, like now in tibet. The scorpion walked across the ari's tomb and we called the rav and karen on the phone (teleportation..to speak with those thousands of miles away) and karen said the scorpion is the only animal you can kill and incur no karma. Removing them changes nothing. Leaving them changes nothing.

I am a scorpio. I leave no mark, but I vow to supply the small link missing in the story of the temple, the end of the six thousand year old jews.

rabbi shimon bar yochai channelled the zohar. it contains all of the meditations that jesus practiced. The zohar says that in the age of acquarius, everyone will know these meditations. I have vowed to help that along.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
ASDL Response:

Aryanized? Sephardic Jews are saving Judaism...wow! This is from the same Roseanne who called Israel a Nazi state? Doesn't she understand that Jews of Arab countries are the core of the right-wing in Israel? "Jesus" rejected his teacher's ways and formed a cult-the one you were raised in, Roseanne. How about some actual Torah learning? You too, Larry!

No comments: